Thursday 4 February 2021

Life, How Much Do You Have?

 Ehh, what will life be capable of? Was I ever like this? I was a man like a carriage. I had nothing to do with this state of mind.

I was looking at my before and after pictures, and I could imagine the songs running around in the background. I had a hair. The minister was looking again. I do not exaggerate. For a man, it was very full, lush and wavy hair. One day, someone I didn't know stopped and asked what I was using on my hair. Because it was not normal for a man to have such hair. He definitely said that I used something on my hair or had it done and left. If you don't believe the answer I gave, then don't ask, right? Anyway, I have given an example called you understand the situation.


I was exposed to such conversations in the family environment too, but they knew that of course I had my own hair. That's why they talked about my hair in compliments. I would take good care of my hair too. I wouldn't use anything I didn't know. I would only use drugstore products on my hair. I wish you could see it.

I even would like to show my old pictures. I don't know if I exaggerated too much, but I wanted to share my feelings. If you looked at my pictures as old and new, you would understand the difference. Should I say before or after .. Now I can share before and after pictures.

Before Hair Transplantation After

Yes, I decided to have hair transplantation as a result of the fact that my hair is not left with any trace of its old condition and the hair loss increases. What do you have in life? I understood what you make people do. I wouldn't even think that my hair would shed that much. As a result of my long research, I can say that I found the best and most relevant hair transplant center in Istanbul. I also live in Ankara. However, when it comes to hair, I got up from Ankara and came to Istanbul to have a hair transplant. I was greeted very well when I came to you. Everything was perfect. Everyone was very interested. These were important to me. Because; I had to trust where I was going to have a hair transplant. I already got that sincerity from the first minute. So it happened. Everything went very well. I had a nice operation process.

I was recommending hair transplantation to everyone when my hair reached the desired result after 1 year. Even with or without hair. I do not know if I was telling the person who has hair to have their mind. After the intense depression of hair loss. This state of my hair and the feeling it gives must be from the feeling of self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment