Thursday 24 December 2020

My Hair Finally Riot

 My dear, you did not take less of my hair. Patience is up to a point, right? In the end, you could not stand and rebelled. You are also right.

What have you done, if you say so much to this hair .. I haven't done much, dear. Let me tell..

I had no hair when I was a baby. One day, I saw my baby pictures. I've always seen my hair is short. I thought my mother had my hair cut like that. They say you were so cute when I was a baby, so I went and cut my hair so they would say that. I'm 5 years old, of course, I couldn't cut my hair. I just cut the sides of them and got ridiculous in front of them. My mother, who saw me in that state, took me to the hairdresser in amazement and cut all my hair very briefly.



When I was 7 years old, because my sister liked it very much every time she dyed her hair, one day when my sister bought hair dye and came home, I secretly took the dye and applied it to all of my hair. They washed my hair immediately.

At the age of 10-11, I burned the left part of my hair when I was trying to do my hair with a curling iron hidden from my sister. Because I kept all my hair in my hair for about 20 minutes until I got to my sister.

They now ban everything related to my hair, but it's a little too late. My hair was more when I was small.

I was already in my 20s by dyeing my hair constantly and playing with the shape of my hair. Finally, my hair couldn't stand it and rebelled against me. My dear hair. This girl looked, she couldn't stop, she kept playing with me like a toy, let me pour it and let us both relax; He must have said that it started to spill. Not a little shedding. Region by region, spills started.

Finally, I couldn't handle it and went to the doctor. However, it was also obvious that my hair would not grow as before. I made my appointment and made my way to the right hair transplant center. The tests were done, then the process was started. Hair follicles taken from the donor area were added to my head. In short, time passed and hair transplantation started to give results. I look at it, my hair looks very natural. It's healthier than my old hair, too. Now instead of playing with my hair, I really take care of them and take good care of them.


FUE technique hair transplant recipients comments,  what could be the reason for my hair loss, what could be the reason for my hair loss, I have no hair left, what are the hair transplant prices, reliable hair transplant centers, I am very tired of my hair, will I be bald, does thyroid disease cause hair loss, there will be scabs on my head? started


No comments:

Post a Comment