Thursday 14 January 2021

I was wrapped up by the tongs

Everything we apply to our hair is very important for our hair health. A moment of negligence can lead to many consequences in terms of hair health and appearance.

It was the first years of university. I would stay in a state dormitory. When you have a crowded girl group, you can think of the rest. There was always dressing, dressing, hair, make-up, and conversation.

Girls also liked my hair very much. I had long lepisca hair. One day, my close friend wanted to make curlers for my hair. He would enjoy dealing with such things. I let him curl my hair too.



First she made the front of my hair. It's time to make their backs. The voice of my friend, who was muttering the songs, suddenly stopped. When I looked back, I had a lock of hair in his hand, he was tearful. As it turns out he was immersed while singing and kept the tongs too much in my hair. As a result, my hair has also burned out.

I was wracked by the curling iron, you can understand. Of course, my friend is not guilty either ..

At first, I couldn't react. When I put my hand on my head, I noticed that my hair was bald on the lower side. I immediately ran to the mirror. There was an obvious baldness next to my head. My friend kept apologizing, but I remember just yelling.

I traveled for three days, camouflaging my hair. As soon as it happened on the weekend, I immediately went to Istanbul.

My doctor suggested a hair transplant. I didn't even know that women had hair transplanted. I had no other choice. When I came to the hair transplant center, they asked me for a few tests. Afterwards, hair transplantation was performed.

I had to collect my hair in different ways and wear a hat for a while until the hair transplant treatment gave full results. I didn't want to look in the mirror officially. I was so used to my hair that even a part of my hair was torn it felt like I had no hair at all.

I was relieved when my hair started to grow like before. Nobody even notices that my hair has been added. Now, a phobia has occurred against tools such as curling irons and hair straighteners. I don't even wear these tools through my hair. Even while I was drying my hair, I was acting with great care. I pay attention to hair health and hair care.

I understand very well people who lose their hair completely now. It affects human psychology tremendously.

My hair is like before. I am happy that my hair regains its natural appearance.


Label

the curling iron burned my hair, how my hair grows again, I want to have a hair transplant, is it expensive, hair transplant is a permanent solution, hair transplant recipient's comments, hair transplant disadvantages, hair transplant wonders, hair transplant clinics Istanbul, my hair started to fall off, new techniques in hair transplantation

No comments:

Post a Comment