Monday 28 December 2020

I don't know what to do with my hair in trouble

My hair was so bad that I didn't know what to do. No matter what I did, it didn't look cool and lush as before. There was no trace of its old form.

Whoever saw my hair before would appreciate it. My hair would attract a lot of attention, both with its natural color and its fullness. I wouldn't even need to do a straightener on my hair. I would wash and dry my hair, it would be straight. Anyway, I had such beautiful hair.

I left my old job. I got a job at the bank. Stressful days have begun, let me name it. It has not been 3 months since I started working, I have had scars on my face due to stress, and my stomach has ailments. After a few months, my hair loss increased. This is how stress affects people.

I had my hair welded so that my hair would look cool, look cool, and feel better. I managed for a while, but when I removed the resources, my hair was worn even more. I regretted that I would do it for the welding. The thinning of the hills was also more noticeable now. I was in trouble with my hair, I did not know what to do.



Work stress is a separate concern, anyway. Also, this state of my hair has thoroughly spoiled my psychology. I always felt unhappy and could not raise my mood whatever I did. When I looked in the mirror, I always found something to criticize in myself. It feels really good to love one's hair. It affects your self-confidence too much. I understood this very well.

I've also tried some nonsense methods on my hair. I took different hair strengthening drugs. None of them worked. In fact, my hair became strange because of these products, even its soft structure was lost.

Finally, I decided to go to the doctor about my hair and have a hair transplant. My doctor said that there were spills due to stress and periodic spills. I even admit it; I thought hair transplantation was done only for men. In FUE hair transplantation, however, hair extensions are made to the desired area one by one.

I can say that I took a deep breath when the hair transplantation process was over and my hair started to grow as before. It was really important for people to feel the presence of their hair. I was also very worried. I had no idea what it would be like, but it was better than I thought. More precisely, I can say that it was as I wanted.

I was so sensitive about hair that I was now very careful even when brushing my hair. Later, PRP hair treatment was also applied. PRP hair treatment also has an effect on my hair to grow faster and my hair transplantation process to be more successful.

Of course, the biggest effect is that I don't have a hair transplant in the right place. Thanks to you, I got my hair. That's why I wanted to write about the troubled period I lived through and my hair regain.

Label

How do I stop my hair from falling out, those who have PRP hair treatment, PRP hair sour, 2021 hair transplant prices, FUE hair transplant, FUE hair transplant Istanbul, hair strengthening methods, hair transplant application, hair transplant solution, hair transplant donor area

No comments:

Post a Comment