Tuesday 22 December 2020

The Avoiding Eye is Like a Garbage Sink

 If you love yourself like me, everything will happen if your only job is to take care of yourself.

Although I am a man, I have always been more groomed than women. From my friends at school, from my girlfriend in my relationship, from my wife I got married .. I'm not saying they are neglected, but I was too pimpy.


I worked too hard with my eyebrow, my eyes, my hair, my clothes. I can say sickly. Everyone is tired of this situation. Especially my husband .. He always waited for me while getting ready. He used to say, "It is not clear who is a man and who is a woman." He was right, but I wouldn't tell him that. I even got angry at being told all the time.



Since I love my hair most of all, I would spend all my time on my hair. If you say why my hair, my hair was too lush and showy than a man's hair. It is the hair that makes not only women but also a man look good.

I would go in front of the mirror and shape my hair from shape to shape. I would go there where there is a good hairdresser. I used to apply different shapes and different treatments to my hair. If you ask what happened then, I had to say goodbye slowly with my happy hair.


My hair suddenly started to fall out. More precisely, there was dilution on the tops first. What was I thinking? Are there men whose hair does not fall out? Actually, it was a little bit because I worked with my hair a lot and worn it ..


When my hair started shedding from the sides, I started to look bald and it did not suit me at all. I can't say anything that suits you, but it sure didn't suit me at all.


I Spoke With An Expert

I wanted to have a hair transplant, but I had no idea how it would happen.

What are the hair transplant techniques? What are the hair transplant prices? Will there be pain after hair transplantation? Are those who have hair transplantation satisfied? Does hair look natural as a result of hair transplantation? After learning the answers to all these questions I was curious about, I decided to have a hair transplant.


They were very interested in me at the clinic I went for hair transplantation. I was still nervous when I left. All my anxiety is gone. I felt comfortable. Preparations were made before the hair transplant. The hair transplant procedure did not take long. After the hair transplant, I followed the instructions of my doctor and as a result, it has been 2 years since I had the hair transplant. Now my hair is the same as before, but now I don't spend that long with my hair. I don't wear them down and I'm happy with my new hair too.


Tag : 

Hair transplant recipients' comments, is it permissible for hair transplant, hair transplant prices Istanbul, post-hair transplant care, hair transplant sour, hair transplant prices 2021, hair transplant price calculation, hair transplant pricing, hair transplant price range

No comments:

Post a Comment