Monday 11 January 2021

Wigs Down Looked Bald

I have been working as long as I can remember. I used to work while I was studying, I was preparing for exams. My regular work would end, I would do additional work. I wouldn't stop.

I got the reward for this much work. I have come to good places in my job. I have my own cleaning company. My company has branch offices both in Turkey and abroad. I also have a respectable place in the business world.


My intensity was never over. I wanted to work as I worked constantly and earn as I earned. I would try not to offend anyone, not to hurt, to be unfair. Allah gave my sustenance somehow. I also have 3 children. I also had grandchildren. If you see, they can be the most beautiful things in the world.

In short, while I was trying to make sure that my children, grandchildren, and husband should grow up in good conditions, I worked endlessly. I retired, I didn't stop again.

I was constantly attending meetings and giving conferences. They started calling them to TV channels. When I say economy programs, programs for business lines, stop dealing with myself, I could not find time to rest.

One day they invited Ankara to a symposium. You would understand that businessmen, MPs and quite familiar faces would attend.

I had always been confident. My diction and posture have always been admired. Again, with my self-confidence, I took the stage and started to give my speech. Specially successful businessmen were given awards for that day. I did not know. I was excited, I liked it too.

After my speech was finished and I received my award, I bowed to greet everyone as a gesture. The moment I bent down and looked up, I saw that the reaction of people smiling and applauding changed. They were somewhere between dullness and ridicule.

The officer immediately came to me and took my wig from the floor and handed it to me, the coin fell. I had no second to think how to react. Suddenly, sentences spilled out of my mouth: “Well, we did not deserve this award easily. You have learned the secret of my success. The wig fell off and looked bald, '' I said, teasing myself and twisting the situation.

Actually, I was well curled. Of course there were those who laughed. When I tell you now, I laugh at me too.

Huge businessman, receiving awards, celebrating his success, he has a lot of money but he has no hair. Until then, I realized that I was doing well with a wig. Nobody noticed, but you can see that he can make you disgrace.

I immediately decided to have a hair transplant and came to your center. After analyzing and examining, we planted the hair and threw the wig.

Now I'm questioning why I lost time with a wig. Mankind is very strange. Everything changes and sometimes heads stay the same. Now I am very happy with the condition of my hair. Now hair comes when I put my hand on my head. Hair transplantation was really comfortable.


Label

I no longer want to walk around wearing a wig, innovation in hair transplantation technique, there plantation losses, Is it permissible plantation, I want my hair get richer, fue hair transplant price, best hair transplant centers in Istanbul, no parent had my hair well, hair transplantation is it expensive, Turkey ' The best places for hair transplant

No comments:

Post a Comment