Tuesday 26 January 2021

No Hair Remaining From Putting It On The Head

 I was a person who was obsessed with everything. No matter who had trouble, I would even care about others' problems. As a result, there was no hair left on the head from putting it on.

They say that anyway, even a lighthearted person would not even have a white hair. Maybe this is very normal for me. After all, if I was worried about everything so much, it would be painful somewhere. Before, I was not someone who worried about everything.

Of course time passes. Age progresses. You mingle with children. Responsibilities are shifting, beating. When you say job stress, making a living, raising a child, you think more about everything. And the thing called cost of living. Living is getting harder, what should we humans do? Everything is at the cost of fire. Everyone is stressful. What if there is no disease?



Anyway, I shouldn't go into these issues anymore or we cannot get out of it. What happens after all? This stress manifests itself in a distressing way. That's what happened to me too. My stomach pain has already increased. These situations manifested themselves internally as well as externally. My hair started to fall strands. Not so slowly. Suddenly my hair was spilled. Whatever I did, I couldn't stop these spills. The front of my hair is pretty bald. I had a bunch of hair left behind, and when I looked in the mirror, I couldn't see it anyway. I couldn't feel like looking at the mirror.

And should I be offended by the mirrors?

I said not to be offended, of course. I said this is not going to happen. I was going to have a hair transplant while I was looking to see how this hair transplant was happening, is the hair transplant satisfied, is it too expensive if I have a hair transplant, but which method is better, if the baldness goes differently. I was sure. I did a good research on all of them. I said, Yunus walk, you have no other choice for hair transplantation.

I am a very pimpulous person. I had researched into every detail. Fortunately, I did research. I finally found this place. When I first called, I got that sincerity. Should I say trust? I was then contacted by the doctor to learn about hair transplant prices and details. The examination was also good. In the next stage, after blood tests, the hair transplantation process started and ended.

It was an easier and cleaner process than I thought. How beautiful it was. I promised myself before I did it. There is no hair left from worrying, look now so that you can appreciate yourself and love yourself.

Now, after this state of mind, I love myself and my hair. It was very natural, did I get younger yet, what? Thanks Zty family.

Label

How can I stop my hair falling out, hair transplant prices 2019, how should the hair transplant treatment be, FUE hair transplant prices, should the hair transplant be done again, I want to have a hair transplant, is it expensive to transplant hair, are hair transplant patients satisfied, is it done together with prp and hair transplantation, how to treat baldness

No comments:

Post a Comment