Friday 26 February 2021

Wigs Made With My Shedding Hair

 Wouldn't you do the same if it were you? I think you would. After all, I have more shed hair than the hair on my head.

My hair was not that little. I would even have a hard time collecting my hair as it doesn't fit in my palm. I even complain about my hair. He's too lush and I can't handle it. I think they understood what I said and showed me my day.


For no reason my hair suddenly started to fall out. When I got out of the shower, it didn't have the old lush look, on the contrary, it started to take a ridiculous shape. My hair, which I complained about constantly puffing up, started to look greasy and dull in a day this time.

As for why it happened, I had recently used a product. Also, I had it brought from abroad because they suggest a lot. I wouldn't. After two weeks of using it, my hair has become completely different from what it used to be. There could be no other reason. This product ruined my hair. That's why I have complained to many places.

I did natural treatments at home to get my hair back, but in vain. I was very nervous now. I was saying, "If I collect my lost hair, a wig will be made."

I no longer knew what to do. My hair passed the shedding, the fronts were opened and something happened. The fear that I would be bald before I would officially grow old took over.

Also, men often encounter baldness, but for a woman it is quite yellow and boring. If you were a man, you might say I would be charisma, but not for a woman.

I Was Searching For Wigs

When I was talking about how to restore my hair, I seriously had the idea of ​​a wig in my head. My psychology is so bad now, think.

Anyway, I came across a hair transplant while researching where to buy a wig, whether I would wear a wig. I did not know, but women also had hair transplantation. I have learned.

Of course would I stop? This idea struck me. I went and researched hair transplant centers. I also researched how to do hair transplantation, what are the hair transplant prices, before and after hair transplantation. I finally found it. I called and made an appointment. When the appointment day came, I made my way to the hair transplant center.

First, a few tests were done, and then hair transplantation treatment was started. Frankly, I was very curious how it would be like. Is there pain during hair transplantation, how long does it take for hair to grow after hair transplantation, especially the answers to these questions ..

Finally I got the answers to my questions. There was no situation where I would be so anxious. 1 year has passed and now it is very healthy and it came out as lush as before.

I am trying to deceive those who ask that I have made a wig with my lost hair, but my hair is so natural, they don't believe it.

Label

Reviews of those who have hair transplantation, does hair transplant in women look like a wig, does my hair look natural after hair transplantation, fue hair transplant prices, is it permissible for hair transplantation, before hair transplantation, hair growth methods, will there be pain in hair transplantation, male what is the type of hair loss

No comments:

Post a Comment